Sid Dickens Inc. wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact our Customer Service department within 14 days of receipt of shipment at 1-800-677-7808, Monday to Friday 8 AM to 4 PM PST and we will assist you with a prompt return.
What you will need:
1. Your order number
2. Your original packing slip
3. The original packaging received at the time of shipment
4. A photo of any damaged item(s)
If your item is damaged or is a result of our error:
- Damages or errors must be reported within 14 days of the shipment’s arrival to guarantee replacement.
- Please call our Customer Service department and provide us with your order number, the reason for return and the photo of the damaged item(s).
- You will be given a Return Authorization (RA) number and will receive a shipping label via email.
- Carefully re-pack the item(s) in its original packaging. Please print your shipping label and attach it to the outside of your box along with your RA number.
- We will have the item(s) picked up at a location of your preference.
- A full refund on the credit card used for the purchase or a replacement of the damaged item(s) will be issued once the item(s) arrive back at the studio.
If you wish to return or exchange your order for any other reason, please contact us within 14 days of the shipment’s arrival to obtain your Return Authorization (RA) number. Return your item(s) in its original packaging to the addresses listed below:
In the U.S., ship the item(s) via prepaid UPS Ground, insured or equivalent, to:
Sid Dickens Inc.
1685 H Street, #1020
Blaine, WA 98230
In Canada, ship the item(s) via prepaid UPS Ground, insured or equivalent, to:
Sid Dickens Inc.
#138 – 5751 Cedarbridge Way
Richmond, BC V6X 2A8
Once your item is received at the studio any refunds (less shipping costs) will be issued if the merchandise is returned in its original condition and packaging. If you need to exchange your item(s), shipping costs will be applicable. Please call us for more information.
Sid Dickens Inc. assumes no responsibility for any damage(s) that may occur during shipment to the item(s) you are returning. For your own protection, you may wish to send your return by insured parcel post or UPS.
ALL RETURNS AND EXCHANGES MUST BE PROCESSED WITH SID DICKENS INC.
LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL: 604.875.8314
CREATE A WALL
Handmade in Canada since 1994, Memory Blocks are the original collectible wall plaques. Interactive and timeless, the collection captures pieces of history as tangible, enchanting collectible art for modern life.
TOLL FREE: 1.800.677.7808
All rights reserved Sid Dickens Inc. & Sidney Michael Dickens ®